This page was added to provide caregivers and those they support with resources on advocacy, networking, health and safety matters, training and education, and general knowledge. Have a look around and please let us know if you have any resources you would like to see included.
If you are looking for policy resources, including those CLBC policies that apply to the work we do, please check out our Policies page here.
If you are looking for policy resources from the Home Share Provider Orientation, specific to Home Share supports, check these out:
- bp010.1 CLBC Behaviour Support and Safety Planning Policy
- bp010.2 Behaviour Support-Safety Planning Guide
- hs040 Incident reporting
- hs040.1 CLBC Critical Incident Definitions
- hs040.2 CLBC Critical Incident Report Form
- hs050 Death of a Person in Support
- hs080 Medications for Persons Supported
- hs082 Medication Errors
- hs085 Medications-Documentation Responsibilities
- ip027 Abuse and Neglect-definintion, reporting, allegations and prevention
- ip040 consumer satisfaction – complaint resolution
- ip045 Personal Care Guidelines
- ol017 Contracted Services
- ol040 Complaint Management
- ol041 Investigations
- pp032 Subcontracting Practices-Home Share Providers
- pp034 Job Requirements Qualifications and Competencies-Subcontractors
- pp040 Confidentiality
- pp041 Release of Confidential Information
Your Home Share Coordinator is also available to provide additional policy resources, as needed.